Company: Pediatrix Medical Group
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Requisition ID: 2023-41869Location: US-MI-SaginawSpecialty:
Physician - NeonatologistPosition Type: Full TimeHR Rep /
Recruiter: Sharifa GrossmanContact:
email@example.comOverview GREAT LAKES, BAY REGION
Excellent opportunity for a full-time neonatologist to join a
practice that emphasizes a team approach!ResponsibilitiesPediatrix
- Medical Group is offering an exciting career opportunity for a
fifth full-time neonatologist to join our team at Covenant Medical
Center in Saginaw, Michigan. Our highly specialized neonatologists
emphasize a team approach to neonatal care that covers 17 counties
in mid-Michigan. All board-certified/eligible neonatologists,
including experienced providers, newly graduated fellows are
encouraged to apply! About the OpportunityThe 54-bed, Level-III
NICU cares for approximately 35-40 patients a day and is supported
by a broad range of pediatric subspecialists. In this role, the
neonatologist will primarily:
- Assess critically ill neonates and administer comprehensive
patient care using HFV, nitric oxide and whole-body cooling.
- Attend occasional high-risk deliveries, which are generally
attended by neonatal nurse practitioners (NNPs).
- Participation with pediatric residency programs with teaching
and research opportunities
- Multiple lovely communities, and great schools, all within
driving distance of Saginaw
- Stipend opportunity available for first, second and third year
fellows. Inquire for additional details.About the Offer: Sign-on
bonus and more! In addition to a generous salary and an attractive
benefits package that can be tailored to your individual needs,
this leadership position offers:
- A sign-on and retention program.
- Relocation reimbursement.
- Continuing education accreditation.
- Long-term employment with growth opportunities.
- Access to research, quality-improvement, and safety
initiatives. About the Team
- A nurse-led transport team provides coverage to multiple
level-I and level-II hospitals in the region.
- An in-house NNP provides 24-hour coverage, with an on-call
neonatologist on standby.
- A dedicated core group of respiratory therapists is available
- Clinicians also care for approximately 60% of the patients in
the well-baby nursery.
- Neonatologists enjoy a block schedule allowing for work life
- Compassionate family centered group of providersAdditionally,
academic affiliation to Central Michigan University is offered to
all neonatologists. About SaginawA cornerstone of Michigan's Great
Lakes Bay Region and the birthplace of legendary singer Stevie
Wonder and tennis pro and four-time Olympic gold medalist Serena
Williams, Saginaw is approximately 90 minutes from Detroit. The
area is home to a vast system of waterways and woodlands, as well
as a wealth of nature preserves, trails and facilities that support
a love for green spaces while also inspiring active lifestyles. The
Bay Area is home to several universities, excellent schools and The
Dow Chemical Company. The area also features recreational
activities, including Dow Gardens, Dow Event Center and
minor-league hockey and baseball. Saginaw offers a rich and diverse
culture. One of the gems of this bustling town is the riverfront
district, which offers many activities, places to live and
educational opportunities. It's no wonder Saginaw is a wonderful
place to live, work and raise a family! If you're an experienced
neonatologist or newly graduated neonatal fellow, we'd like to
visit with you! Qualifications
- Board eligible/Board certified.
- New grads welcome to apply.
- Applicants who require visa sponsorship are eligible to apply.
Benefits and CompensationOur clinicians enjoy a competitive
compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses,
relocation and tuition reimbursement. Benefits for Full Time
employee and qualified dependents:
- Health Insurance including prescription drugs, Dental
Insurance, Vision Insurance & Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term disability options
- Advanced and continuing education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Professional liability insurance**
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital
- Employee stock purchase program - 15% discount*
- 401k with company match**
- Long Term Care (LTC)
- Pre-tax Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Aflac Hospital, Critical Illness and Accident plans
- Identity Protection
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) *Part Time Regular employee
classifications also receive this benefit** Available to part-time
regular and part-time casual employees age 21 and overAbout Us
Pediatrix - Medical Group, Inc. (Pediatrix) is the nation's leading
provider of physician services. Pediatrix-affiliated clinicians are
committed to providing coordinated, compassionate and clinically
excellent services to women, babies and children across the
continuum of care, both in hospital settings and office-based
practices. Specialties include obstetrics, maternal-fetal medicine
and neonatology complemented by more than 20 pediatric
subspecialties, as well as pediatric primary and urgent care
clinics. The group's high-quality, evidence-based care is bolstered
by significant investments in research, education,
quality-improvement and safety initiatives. The physician-led
company was founded in 1979 as a single neonatology practice and
today provides its highly specialized and often critical care
services through more than 5,000 affiliated physicians and other
clinicians in 37 states. Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job
scams are becoming increasingly common. All genuine Pediatrix job
postings can be found through the Pediatrix Careers site:
.Pediatrix is PI232358785
Keywords: Pediatrix Medical Group, Saginaw , Neonatologist, Other , Saginaw, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!