Posted on: January 12, 2022
As a part of our continued growth, we are looking for dedicated
and passionate Warehouse Associates with Forklift experience. As a
Warehouse Associate you will be responsible for general labor,
warehouse maintenance, safely loading, and unloading of parts with
the use of a pallet jack, hand truck, or forklift. The Warehouse
Associate will also be responsible for maintaining excellent
customer service to internal and external customers always. We are
seeking candidates who are extremely motivated and are excited
about the opportunity to support all operational processes and
procedures. If you like growth and working with happy, enthusiastic
individuals, you'll enjoy a career with us!
Essential Job Duties:
- Load, unload, pick, put away, consolidate, stack and stage
products and materials using a forklift, pallet jack, or other
- Follow specific work instructions and best practices to safely
and accurately complete daily work assignments and record indirect
time in a timely manner
- Record receipts to appropriate forms and/or logbooks.
- Verify that proper documentation is attached
- Support all operational processes and procedures to ensure
value to the customer and compliance with all LKQ policies,
customer requirements and federal/state/local regulations
- Assists with physical inventories and cycle counts, ensuring
proper stock rotation
- Inspect each pallet and or case for proper quantities, items
brands, and lot codes (as applicable) damages and follow any
special instructions on Work Assignment Form and /or additional
- Communicate problems, concerns and ideas to management.
Identify process improvements.
- Maintain a clean, neat, and orderly work area
- Assist in maintaining the security of the warehouse. Conduct
operations in a manner that promotes safety.
- Participate in all assigned training programs and adhere to all
- Perform forklift duties, and learn to containerize basic
- Develop and maintain excellent customer service to internal and
external customers always.
- Assist in various warehouse maintenance tasks, including
sweeping floors, storing equipment, etc.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma/GED equivalent required.
- Knowledge of and ability to operate a forklift and meet
medium-level physical exertion requirements, including lifting to
50 pounds frequently.
- Experience in warehouse/distribution center.
- Basic math and reading skills to perform job tasks and complete
- Ability to follow oral and/or written instruction.
- We are looking for Forklift Operators who are reliable,
punctual and safety-minded, with a strong work ethic.
- You must also work well as part of a team and be willing to
work long hours when necessary.
- It is also important that you display a positive, helpful
demeanor, and a commitment to providing the best in customer
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
exposed to moving mechanical parts, as well as an office
environment. The employee is occasionally exposed to extreme cold
and extreme heat. The noise level in the work environment is
moderately loud. Should not have any lifting restrictions and must
not be afraid of heights. Should be able to tolerate high and low
temperature levels and occasional inclement driving conditions.
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401k with Generous Company Match
- Company Paid Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability
- Short-Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Discounts
Keywords: LKQ, Saginaw , Warehouse Worker, Professions , Saginaw, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!