Cost and Pricing Estimator
Company: Merrill - Michigan Facilities
Posted on: May 6, 2022
Job Description- We have openings on the day and night shift-
Hours: 40+ hours as needed to meet obligations and deadlines.
Hourly position.Job Functions:
- Create quotes for customers in a timely manner
- Follow related procedures
- Respond to customer inquiries and requests for quotation
- Determine costs for materials and labor needed to complete
- Determine timing needed
- Communicate with other personnel to ensure smooth transition of
quotes to ordersQualifications:
- High School Diploma.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Business Management, knowledge of
- Five (5) years of experience related to positions in machining
or fabricating industry.
- Good communicator, well organized, and able to balance multiple
- Ensuring timely response to customer requests.
- Exceptional math skills, knowledge of machine tool industry
materials and component costs, reading part drawings (including
GD&T), interpersonal relations, negotiation skills, and phone
skills, knowledge of the ERP system, and experience in Microsoft
- Relevant fabrication/welding experience.Benefits:- Medical,
Dental, & Vision Insurance- Health & Flexible Spending Account-
Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance- Basic Life and Accidental
Death and Dismemberment Insurance- Employee Assistance Program-
Paid Vacation & Time Off- 401(k) Plan with Employer MatchYou should
be proficient in:
Keywords: Merrill - Michigan Facilities, Saginaw , Cost and Pricing Estimator, Professions , Saginaw, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!