Company: NEW ADC LLC
Posted on: May 7, 2022
Altman Management is seeking an EXPERIENCED Leasing Consultant to
work full-time at Waterside II in Saginaw, MI.
The ideal candidate is someone who is:
PASSIONATE about what they do, HAPPY, and likes to have fun.
INNOVATIVE & MOTIVATED.
VALUES our trademark standard of delivering an Exceptional Living
Has PERSONALITY; providing a personal touch, and strives each day
to enhance the ease of living for those we serve.
Join our team and build a career with one of the nation's leading
multi-family developers, constructors, and managers of luxury
The Leasing Consultant requirements include but are not limited
- Lease apartments and aggressively sell the products and
services of apartment community.
- Develop, refine and effectively implement excellent telephone
and personal sales skills--specifically, to respond to site visits
or telephone inquiries, conduct site tours, effectively sell to
prospects and lease apartments.
- Work to optimize occupancy while maximizing effective lease
rent. Site tours include, but are not limited to, showing and
transporting the prospect around the property in order to show the
prospect all property amenities, model apartments, and available
- This position will require the flexibility to work any of the
seven days of the week, as scheduled by your supervisor, in order
to accommodate the staffing needs of the community.
- Work with the property management staff to develop and
implement sales and marketing strategies, increase property traffic
levels, maintain closing ratios and work to achieve and exceed
budgeted occupancy percentages.
- Maintain thorough product knowledge of own property and that of
major comparable competitors through site visits, tours, shops and
- Prepare all lease related paperwork in an accurate and timely
manner. Explain all lease documents to new and existing residents.
Ensure all documents are correctly and completely filled in and
signed prior to resident move-in.
- Follow established policy and procedures in the qualification,
screening and acceptance of applicants for residency.
- Assist with managing the day-to-day operation of the
apartment-home community. Work with property manager to ensure
apartments are ready for move-in and are maintained in a
- Maintain company customer service standards. Respond to
resident requests and work with residents to minimize and resolve
resident problems and complaints.
- Follow through to ensure issues are resolved.
- Maintain prospect, traffic and leasing data, and assist with
other computer data entry as necessary
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent; college degree
- The position requires the ability to read, write and
communicate fluently in English and the ability to accurately
perform basic to intermediate mathematical functions.
- The position requires the ability to effectively communicate
with people and put them at ease quickly.
- The following additional skills are required:
- Effective organizational skills
- Productive time-management skills
- Professional Image
- Positive Strong customer-service orientation
- Successful sales and marketing abilities
- Ability to operate and understand personal computer functions
and management software packages
- Ability to function as a team player
- Ability to accurately perform basic to intermediate
- Familiarity with basic office procedures and equipment
- Ability to apply principles of logical thinking to define
problems, collect data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions and
initiate course of action.
- Ability to work at a fast pace, perform duties while under
pressure, and meet deadlines
- Yardi and Yieldstar software experience not required but
Keywords: NEW ADC LLC, Saginaw , Leasing Consultant, Professions , Saginaw, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!