Material Handler Lead - MI_Saginaw
Posted on: May 14, 2022
The Opportunity: Hiring ImmediatelyOur Branch in Saginaw, MI is
seeking a Lead Material Handler. You will be responsible for
completing all assigned warehouse duties in a safe and responsible
manner. You will work with all local, state, and federal rules and
regulations; and follow all Safety-Kleen policies and procedures.
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages - hourly base pay with weekly overtime
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of
- Unload route truck containerized waste in evening and reconcile
- Reload route trucks with supplies and equipment for next day's
- Stock warehouse with materials after Distribution Center truck
- Prepare waste loads for shipment to Recycle Center/Distribution
- Daily facility inspection.
- Empty and fill drums of solvent mineral spirits.
- Perform minor repairs on parts washers at warehouse.
- Assign job duties to Material Handlers and assure completion of
- Supervise third party bulk liquid transfers.
- Inventory count at warehouse.
- Manage inventory order and receiving process.
- Other duties as required.What does it take to work for
- Previous material handling/warehouse experience required
(loading and offloading, inventory management, etc)
- Ability to perform manual labor
- Forklift experience preferred, willing to train
- Knowledge and understanding of Microsoft office related
- Class A or B CDL, or the ability to obtain after hire
Safety-Kleen Systems a Clean Harbors Co., has a commitment to
excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire
business model revolves around keeping North American businesses
green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a
world-class environmental service organization and market leader in
industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology,
and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used
motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in
North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million
gallons each year.We have more than 4,300 employees across the
United States, Puerto Rico, and Canada. Together, we are building
on almost half a century of innovation by developing new products
and services to serve the changing needs of our thousands of
customers across a broad range of industries and markets, from
local auto shops to major corporations and government agencies.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management
needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES.
PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK. ---Employment is contingent upon a
successful background check and drug screen. Some positions also
require a pre-hire medical exam. Must meet all work eligibility
requirements. Environmentally-responsible business.*SK
Keywords: Safety-Kleen, Saginaw , Material Handler Lead - MI_Saginaw, Professions , Saginaw, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!