IT Support Technician
Posted on: June 21, 2022
The 'Support Technician - I' is responsible for providing
initial end user contact, end user IT technical support and IT
system/software maintenance.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Provides initial contact and support to troubleshoot hardware
and software issues pertaining to end user IT systems.
- Technical support for Windows Operating Systems, PC hardware,
PC applications, IP phones, printers, mobile devices, etc.
Installs, and configures PC's, and laptops.
- Uses expertise to determine root cause of incidents.
- Performs a variety of tasks under immediate supervision.
- Acts positively and possesses strong customer service
- Understands and follows safety & environmental regulations and
identifies safety/environmental concerns.
- Adhere to the Quality System and participate in continuous
- Regular and predictable attendance is an essential function of
this job.EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCEAssociate degree (A. A.) or
equivalent from a two-year college or technical school; or six
months to one-year related experience and/or training; or
equivalent combination of education and experience.HARDWARE
- PC Hardware, IP Phones, Printers, Mobile DevicesSOFTWARE
- Microsoft Windows Operating Systems, Microsoft Office Suite,
AndroidQUALIFICATIONSTo perform this job successfully, an
individual must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of
the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.CERTIFICATES, LICENSES,
REGISTRATIONSNo minimal requirements.
Keywords: KUKA, Saginaw , IT Support Technician, Professions , Saginaw, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!