Driving Operations - Saginaw
Company: DeRisk Technologies
Posted on: May 20, 2023
The contractor is expected to have the following minimum
- Working from Monday to Friday for a maximum of 40 hours per
week; overtime and weekend may be required. The overtime and
weekend payment raise will apply according to Swedish local
- To capture images based on the route map provided by the
partner or end client contact person.
- Ensure the car is operational daily.
- Ensure that the car is not parked in public areas at the end of
daily operational activities and during the weekend. The approved
parking space for the vehicle must always be indoors or within a
gated space equipped with Closed-Circuit Television (CCTV)cameras
or posted security guards*
- Climb the roof of the car to cover the camera lenses.
- Perform routine car maintenance, such as other devices provided
by the end customer.
- To operate other end customer devices such as phones, hard
drives, flash drives, etc.
- Follow the instruction provided during the onboarding training,
which includes sending data disks to the end customer.
- To report any issues or incidents related to the car and the
operations within the time frame stipulated by the DeRisk
- Submission of the timesheet, expenses, and any other reports as
the Manager requests daily.
- To occasionally interact with passersby who might have
questions or concerns, and the contractor shall represent the end
customer in the best possible manner, without disclosing
confidential information about the project and avoiding conflicts
and scandals at all costs. Requirements
- General car knowledge
- Valid driving license & clear driver's license record
- Must live nearby the mapping area.
- The associate must enjoy driving and be able to work on a
- Team player, but also able to work alone.
- Fluent in English - both written and spoken
- Technically savvy / Basic IT knowledge required.
- Able and willing to travel.
- Must possess good communication skills.
- Responsible, Self-motivated and detail-oriented
- Proactive, Risk management and escalation understanding.
- Ability to deal with the public calmly and rationally.
- Experience with commercial driving is a huge plus.
- Good driving record
- Punctuality You will be provided with the following work tools:
- Fuel & expense card
- Mobile phone Benefits
Keywords: DeRisk Technologies, Saginaw , Driving Operations - Saginaw, Professions , Saginaw, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...