Posted on: May 22, 2023
Credit AnalystCredit Analysis goes beyond crunching numbers and
utilizing spreadsheets. Credit Analysts create relationships with
Loan Officers and management to quickly and efficiently service
clients' needs. This is an opportunity to start your career path in
banking with the flexibility to steer your career towards lending
or more complex credit responsibilities.Credit Analyst
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, or a related
- 1 years experience in a bank as a Credit -or Financial Analyst
PREFERREDCredit Analyst -Responsibilities:
- Analyze and risk rate credit lines requiring the Loan Committee
to review and critique the credit classifications assigned by the
Loan Officers. The analysis must be -consistent with the findings
of the appropriate regulatory agencies.
- Assist the Credit Analyst Manager and/or Senior Credit Review
Officer in training new staff and coordinating various activities
for the department, including month-end reporting of classified
loans, loan limit monitoring, and real estate loan-to-value and
other regulatory reporting.
- Review loan files as advances are made to ensure they qualify
within the structure, documentation, and credit quality standards
of the bank's Loan Policy and Guidelines.
- Present loan files or credit lines not meeting the standards of
the bank's Loan Policy and Guidelines to the Credit Analyst Manager
with a detailed explanation of the credit exceptions and the
recommended action necessary to correct the deficiencies and
improve the bank's position.
- In the event of minor technical documentation discrepancies or
identified potential credit weakness, communicate directly with the
Loan Officer, requesting correction of the discrepancies and
recommending alternatives for improving the credit lines. Perform
follow-up action as necessary until corrected.
- Attend the bank's Loan Committee meetings where credit lines
are presented to the Loan Committee for final approval, recommended
action, and classification.
- As required, perform services and projects for affiliate banks
including compiling Board reports, coordinating the review of loan
files, and testing loan underwriting guidelines.
- Attend loan department and other committee meetings as
requested by management to participate in decisions that affect
ongoing and future operations of the loan department.
- Act in accordance with FFC policies and procedures as set forth
in the employee handbook.
- Adhere to compliance procedures and participate in required
compliance trainingFor more information, contact Jonny at
605-401-6041 or email me at email@example.com.All qualified
applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age,
color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin,
disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status,
military status, genetic information, or any other status protected
by applicable laws or regulations. GPAC (Growing People and
Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing
quality professionals within multiple industries across the United
States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and
realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right
solutions at the right time.
Keywords: GPAC, Saginaw , Credit Analyst, Professions , Saginaw, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...