Clinical Laboratory Technician
Company: St. Mary's of Michigan, MI
Posted on: September 7, 2018
Job ID: 265225 Clinical Laboratory Technician Saginaw, Michigan Regular Additional Job Information Title:--Clinical Laboratory Technician City, State:-- Saginaw,MI Location:-- St Mary's of Michigan-MedCtr Department:---- General Lab Anc 001 Additional Job Details:----FT Evenings--72 Hours Bi-Weekly About Us Based in Saginaw, St. Mary---s of Michigan is a regional health system offering high quality care in cardiovascular, neurosciences, orthopedics, emergency and trauma, cancer, bariatrics, imaging diagnostics, and primary care. A part of Ascension since 1999, we offer 268 beds and over 20 specialty centers to provide access and care for people from over 70 counties. Job Description Job Summary: The Clinical Laboratory Technician performs routine laboratory tests in various sections of the laboratory under the supervision of a medical technologist/medical laboratory scientist. -- Responsibilities:
- Performs common testing procedures and reports test results.
- Performs instrument maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Performs quality control testing.
- Maintains supplies needed for performance of tests.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Required Credential(s):
- Certified--Medical--Laboratory Tech--credentialed from the--American Society of Clinical Pathologists--obtained within--18 Months (1 1/2 year)--of hire date or job transfer date.-- Education:
- Associate Degree--
- Associates degree in clinical lab science from an accredited institution required Completion of an accredited internship program for Medical Laboratory Technician and Medical Laboratory Technician experience preferred. -- How To Apply We urge you to apply for any/all positions in which you are interested.-- If you fit the qualifications for the role, we will reach out to you.-- Please ensure you complete all required fields within the application (indicated with an asterisk), as well as, additional information that is requested of you.-- Information that you offer us will better assist us in understanding your qualifications and fit for the position(s) for which you've applied. Equal Employment Opportunity SMOM/SJHS provide Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. SMOM/SJHS complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. -- Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants. Share: -->
Keywords: St. Mary's of Michigan, MI, Saginaw , Clinical Laboratory Technician, Professions , Saginaw, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!