Posted on: November 30, 2018
We Are Hiring Pharmacy Technician (BU) - Pharmacy Services General 001 - FT Rotating 60 Hours Bi-Weekly - St Mary's of Michigan-MedCtr - Saginaw,MIThis is a union position.Variable shift, variable start times, every other weekend, every other holiday Why Join Ascension? Based in Saginaw, St. Mary’s of Michigan is a regional health system offering high quality care in cardiovascular, neurosciences, orthopedics, emergency and trauma, cancer, bariatrics, imaging diagnostics, and primary care. A part of Ascension since 1999, we offer 268 beds and over 20 specialty centers to provide access and care for people from over 70 counties.What You Will Do As an Associate with St. Mary's of Michigan-MI, you will have the opportunity to provide distributive pharmacy services and technical support for the pharmacist.You will:
- Refill and maintain automated dispensing systems.
- Prepare orders and maintain inventory for the pharmacy department.
- Repackage bulk medications.
- Receive and store incoming supplies.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Pull medications for pharmacist check and delivery to floor.
- Perform order entry and order messaging in the electronic health record.
- Compound sterile and non-sterile products for patient use. Compound sterile products in the low- and medium-risk USP 797 categories. Handle and compound sterile products which may include drugs in the hazardous medication listing.What You Will Need Licenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Required Credential(s):
- Certified Pharmacy Tech credentialed from the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board (PTCB) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Licensed Pharmacy Tech credentialed from the Michigan Board of Pharmacy obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. Education:
- HS or Equivalent
- High School diploma or equivalent required and No experience required.Equal Employment Opportunity SMOM/SJHS provide Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. SMOM/SJHS complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Keywords: Ascension, Saginaw , Pharmacy Technician, Professions , Saginaw, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!