Sales Account Executive
Company: Elara Caring
Posted on: June 23, 2022
The Account Executive (AE) is a Sales/ Business Development
based position that is primarily responsible for generating
admissions and growing census in a designated territory. The
incumbent's responsibilities are specific to either Home Care,
Hospice, Behavioral Health, or Personal Care Services service
lines. Account Executives perform in person sales calls on targeted
accounts to promote Elara Caring service lines to generate
referrals. Additionally, once a referral is secured, the AE
actively partners with Clinical Operations to convert the referral
to an admission as necessary. Target accounts include Hospitals,
Physicians, Skilled Nursing Facilities and Assisted Living
Facilities. This position interfaces with a wide range of medical
professionals as well as patients and families of patients on a
daily basis to drive business results.
At Elara Caring, we care where you are and believe the best place
for your care is where you live. We know there's no place like
home, and that's why our teams continue to provide high-quality
care to more than 60,000 patients each day in their preferred home
setting. Wherever our patients call home and wherever they are on
their health journey, we care. Each team member has a part to play
in this mission. This means you have countless ways to make an
impact in your role as an Account Executive, through organic growth
and building networks. Being a part of something this great starts
by carrying out our mission every day through growth, obtaining
goals, and positive relationships.
To continue to be an industry pioneer delivering unparalleled care,
we need an Account Executive who shares our commitment to
distinction and progress. Are you one of them? If so, apply
today!As an Elara Caring Account Executive, you'll contribute to
our success in the following ways:
- Promotes Elara Caring's mission and vision statement and
administrative policies to ensure quality of care.
- Identifies the needs of the referral sources and informs
physicians and facilities on patient summary of care.
- Educates and improves relationships between physicians,
hospitals, Skilled Nursing Facilities, ALF's, & AFC's regarding
regulations of home care, hospice industry, agency policies, and
informs vendors on scope of service.
- Sets effective goals and priorities; monitors progress against
- Identifies and closes new business opportunities, within an
assigned territory, meeting established sales objectives. Maintains
a regular presence in each of the accounts within the territory to
retain existing accounts.
- Executes strategic plan and submits quarterly business review
(QBR) with specific actions and timelines for results to meet
specified admission goals.
- Initiates innovative ideas in health care systems and delivery
by keeping abreast of the public's medical needs and health care
trends through continued professional growth.
- Works with appropriate company departments to provide
exceptional service to all customers - internal and external.
- Transmits information to the appropriate clinical supervisor
and staff nurse to facilitate admission of the patient to the
agency and to contribute to the nursing care plan.
Why Join the Elara Caring mission?
- You'll work in a collaborative environment
- You'll be rewarded with a unique opportunity to make a
- Competitive compensation package and bonus potential
- Comprehensive sales training program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Opportunities for advancement
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits after 30 days of
- 401K match and paid time off for full-time staff
- Fleet vehicles available, per company policy
- COVID-19 Prepared with Personal Protective Equipment and
What is Required?
- Bachelor's degree is preferred
- 3 years of sales experience required; experience in the Home
Health or Hospice industry is preferred
- Proven sales acumen with demonstrated results, strong
interpersonal communication, self-motivated and ability to work
independently as well as with teams
- Demonstrates high confidence level to interact with health care
professionals at all levels
- Competitive mindset to meet and exceed business objectives
- Valid driver's license and insurance
- Reliable transportation to perform job tasksYou will report to
the Area Sales Manager or Area Vice President.
If interested, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org !Apply with
Elara Caring today Elara Caring - Home Care & Hospice Jobs -
In-Home Care Careers - Elara CaringORText ECJOBS TO 25000 to apply
This is not a comprehensive list of all job responsibilities; a
full job description will be provided.We are committed to equal
employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry,
religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age,
citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or
expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal
Keywords: Elara Caring, Saginaw , Sales Account Executive, Sales , Saginaw, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!